Update v220.127.116.11 fixes a few calculation bugs, a small performance improvement and a nice feature for datepicker / daterange elements.
Note: calculations may have changed in this update, see the below fixes
- Datepicker / Daterange element values can be set the way minDate / maxDate options is set. If you want to set tomorrow’s date to a datepicker, you can simply enter the value +1d. For Daterange elements, use two semicolons as a separator, e.g. +1d;;+2d – this will set the “from” date to tomorrow and the “to” date to the day after tomorrow.
- Older calculation versions are deprecated as it didn’t work at all anymore with newer versions
- Frontend styling: elements now use “display: inline-block” instead of “float: left”
- Custom target value fixed for all price formats. If you used a comma in backend target values, you will have to replace them with a dot (calculations may change)
- Calculate_when_hidden was sometimes calculated incorrectly when using steps (calculations may change)
- Is visible / is hidden conditional operator fixed (sometimes incorrect when dealing with steps)
- Backend calculation fixed when dealing with factors
- Precision are now checked if empty (calculations may change)
- Percent calculation fixed (discount extension)
- Spacer height fixed
- Licensing page on some servers fixed
- Elements were reordered incorrectly when an element was changed