This page will explain how the calculation system works in ez Form Calculator for WordPress. The plugin allows you to add element values, subtract, multiply, divide and many more math operations with ease.
The plugin works like this:
- Element values are calculated automatically
- Values are added up from top to bottom
- Some elements might contain calculation rows (e.g. multiply with other elements)
- All calculation elements might overwrite the price from where it’s positioned (if the option ‘overwrite_price’ is set to ‘Yes’)
- Make sure that the option “overwrite_price” in the quantity elements are set to “Yes”. Otherwise, the calculated value will be added, which is wrong for this purpose.
- Calculations may be wrong when using conditionally hidden subtotal values in the first row. In order to avoid this, simply set the first calculation row to “0” (equals / no target / 0).