Dynamic Pricing Tables for WordPress
This example consists of 3 separate forms so each calculation is handled separately. In order to create a similar pricing tables example, follow these steps:
- Download and import the form data
- Duplicate the form as many times as you wish
- For each form, add a unique classname in the form options > Layout > Form class, e.g. ezfc-pricing-table-starter, ezfc-pricing-table-pro and ezfc-pricing-table-premium
- In any parent HTML element where the forms are located, e.g. a div-element, add the class ezfc-pricing-tables
- Copy the pricing tables CSS and paste it in the Global Settings > Custom CSS option
You might need to tweak some styles so it looks good with your theme. Please keep in mind customizing the form is not included in the support policy. However, you can always send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get back to you.