PayPal Integration with ez Form Calculator for WordPress
Receive PayPal payments directly from your WordPress site with the plugin. You can create donation forms, product order forms, calculated fields forms, Excel-like table forms, pricing tables and many more.
- Log in to your WordPress admin site
- In the ez Form Calculator menu, go to the Global settings page and select the PayPal tab
- Fill in your PayPal API credentials (see PayPal docs)
- Go to the Help / debug page and click on Create PayPal sites
- In the Global settings, select the Currency code
- If you want to test payments, set “Use sandbox” to true (remember that PayPal sandbox uses different API credentials).
- Go to one of your forms and open the form options dialog
- Set “Enable PayPal payment” to “yes”