Version 220.127.116.11 has been released today. Sometimes, forms couldn’t be submitted in the previous version on some servers. This is now fixed in the latest version. As usual, you can download the update right away if you have registered your purchase code with your site. The update is still in queue on CodeCanyon (which takes a day or two max).
Calculated target value changed
You might want to check if your calculations are still correct if you use “Raw target value with Subtotal” since this was calculated incorrectly. If it’s wrong after the update, you should change the calculations to “Raw target value without Subtotal” (#3 instead of #2) when dealing with calculated target values.
Conditional email targets
Another important feature is that you can set different admin email targets depending on an element’s value. If you want to send the email recipient to person A when the numbers value is 1 and send it to person B when the number value is B, you can do this with the conditional feature now like this:
- Fixed: calculations when using target value with subtotal ( /!\ this might change calculations in your current forms /!\ )
- Added: set email recipients conditionally
- Added: attach files to customer emails
- Added: use relative or absolute URLs when using tinyMCE
- Added: send emails for WooCommerce orders separately (BETA)
- Added: Visual Composer widget
- Added: “required text” as well as “required element text” form options added so each form might have a separate required element error message (useful for i18n forms). These can be found in the form options > Layout section
- Fixed: file uploads: some files with allowed extensions couldn’t be uploaded. Also, when a file was uploaded, additional files can be uploaded now.
- Fixed: submission was not possible sometimes when using steps
- Fixed: installation failed on servers without MySQL InnoDB engine
- Fixed: reset button caused an error
- Improved: Stripe integration (now removes whitespaces in secret / public key; checks if Stripe payment is loaded from a different class / plugin)
- Improved: number elements only accept numbers and decimal points (i18n aware)