The Repeatable Form element allows you to make an entire form repeatable. Basically, the Repeatable Form element loads another form which can be cloned by the user as many times as they wish. This helps you to build even more advanced calculation forms.
This element can be found in the Calculation elements list.
In order to create a working repeatable form, you should follow these steps:
- Create two blank forms
- The first form is called Wrapper form
- The second form is called Sub form
- Select the Wrapper form and add the form element Repeatable Form
- Open the repeatable form element
- Enable Repeatable
- Select the Sub form in the Repeatable_form_id
- Adjust the below options to your needs
- Select the Sub form and add the elements which should be repeatable
- (optional) Add a Subtotal element below the Repeatable Form
- (optional) Add another repeatable form which contains the contact info (so you don’t have to add all the contact elements in your forms again)
The Wrapper form should look like this:
The following image shows the currently available options:
- Repeatable: Whether the selected form is repeatable by the user or not
- Repeatable_form_id: The selected form will be shown in the current form (only one unique form per parent form)
- Repeatable_count_start: How many repeated rows are shown when the form is loaded
- Repeatable_count_max: How often the form can be repeated by the user
- Repeat_button_text: Text on the repeat button
- Remove_button_text: Text on the remove button
The Sub form should look similar to this:
Now you should have a working calculation form with repeatable fields on your website. Of course, you can add your own calculations, conditions, and discounts to the Sub form.