Version 22.214.171.124 was released today with a lot of new features as well as improvements and bugfixes, see the changelog below.
As usual, you can update through the WP plugins page right away if you have registered your license with your website. The update may take a day or two on CodeCanyon, though.
Please backup your forms before updating.
If your forms are stuck on the loading screen, you can disable the loading feature in the global settings > customization > show form loading text. However, you should check for any JS errors on your page which prohibit the forms from loading.
Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Also, if you need to have a custom form built, please use the form order page.
- Added: custom content can be added to the summary function. Placeholders will be replaced by the submitted values
- Added: form loading text: show a loading text before the form is loaded. This option can be changed in the global settings > customization section.
- Added: shortcodes can be used in PDF content
- Added: options can be manually sorted via drag’n’ drop now
- Added: vertical slider for numbers elements
- Added: condition selected_index (selected option index for dropdown / radio / checkbox elements)
- Added: conditional value __self__ (sets the target value to the current element’s value)
- Added: quick-add conditional rows for each option (relevant for dropdown / radio / checkbox elements)
- Added: form loading indicator (can be toggled in the global settings)
- Added: total price prefix / suffix option
- Added: daterange_single for daterange elements: useful if you want to calculate the number of days from a specified date. Use the placeholder __today__ in the value field to set today’s date (datepicker and daterange element only).
- Added: trailing zeros price format, e.g.: 13,00 –> 13,-
- Added: custom css for each form (styling section)
- Added: value_attribute gets the value of the current WC product attribute
- Added: sqrt math operator
- Added: elements can be added to current form in the backend (action bar)
- Added: values from ACF can be retrieved in the value element option via acf:valuename
- Improved: file uploads are now shown in a list and can be deleted by user interaction
- Improved. WC product price is now retrieved internally
- Fixed: custom form styling is now loaded correctly
- Fixed: available days for datepicker element + blocked days
- Fixed: MailChimp integration
- Fixed: conditional chain target was sometimes lost upon saving or exporting forms
- Fixed: calculation priority was sometimes lost upon saving
- Fixed: email verification in backend email recipients was wrong (i.e. multiple emails were checked incorrectly)
- Fixed: calculation with custom JS element was wrong when it was hidden
- Fixed: expanded group toggle
- Fixed: WC edit link
- Fixed: Stripe payment dialog layout
- Fixed: division by 0 returned nothing instead of 0 value
- Fixed: CSS styling for long option labels
- Fixed: date / time placeholder now retrieves their values from WordPress settings
- Fixed: backend import dialog