Version 126.96.36.199 comes with some useful new features:
Groups can be duplicated with the “Duplicate element” button. Please keep in mind that if you change elements inside the form or drag other elements into the group, you need to save the form before duplicating the group.
Custom File Upload Types
Allowed file upload types can now be overridden manually. In the global settings, select the “File upload” tab to edit allowed file types. Simply add the allowed extension(s) into the “File types” option, separated by comma.
PDF Attachment Filename
PDF attachments were always named “form.pdf”. With the recent update, you can edit the filename of the attached PDF file in the form options:
- Added: file types can be manually set for file uploads
- Added: groups can be duplicated
- Added: pdf attachment filename can be changed in the form options
- Fixed: conditions with text as value were not correctly parsed (you still need to set the element option is_currency to 0 if you want to operate with text values)
- Fixed: stripe payment was forced incorrectly when “stripe_enabled” is set to ‘Yes’