PayPal integration is available from version 2.1. Follow these steps:
- Go to the “Global settings” page and select the “PayPal” tab.
- Fill in your PayPal API credentials (see PayPal docs)
- Create two separate pages, one named “Payment successful” and “Payment cancelled”. (You can use existing pages, of course)
- Write the follwing shortcode into the “Payment successful” page: [ezfc_verify]
- In the “Global settings” page, enter the url from the page “Payment successful” into the option “Return URL” as well as the url from the page “Payment cancelled” into the option “Cancel url”.
- Choose the currency code
- If you want to test payments, set “Use sandbox” to true (remember that PayPal sandbox uses different API credentials).
- Go to one of your forms and open the form options dialog
- Set “Enable PayPal payment” to “yes”.
That’s it! Please test it before you go live.